WHO DO WE HIRE?
Simply put: The most helpful.
We believe that a store is only as good as the employees that work there. Heuser Ace Hardware only looks to hire the most helpful, most knowledgable, and most enthusiastic folks from the area to help make us the Lowcountry's Helpful Place.
As a member of our team, we offer employees competitive wages, an employee discount, and health benefits to our full time employees.
If you have a history in hardware, have worked as a tradesman, or simply love helping people, we'd love to discuss a position with you.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
If you're interested in applying, here is what you need to know.
- Please click here to open the application.
- Email your completed application, along with your resume/CV, to us at Hiring@HeuserHardware.com
- If you are applying for a specific position or specific hours, please let us know in your email.
While openings are limited (see below for specific openings), all applicants will be considered. Thank you for your interest!
- Description: This individual is a full or part-time employee that is in charge of accurately and efficiently checking out customers, as well as handling returns, restocking, and special orders.
- Requirements: Fundamental knowledge of modern computer systems, good customers service skills.
Full Time Paint Center Lead
- Description: This individual is a full-time employee that is in charge of the organization, ordering, and pricing of the paint department, as well as the training of new employees in this department.
- Requirements: Fundamental knowledge of paint mixing and coverage, cleaning products, and surface preparation. Must be able to repeatedly lift cases of paint and organize department.
Full Time Service Technician
- Description: This individual is tasked with loading and unloading delivery trucks, assembling various products, doing basic small engine repair, and conducting customer deliveries and service calls.
Requirements: Must be able to lift heavy objects and have a fundamental understanding of assembly procedures.
Postings Updated Feb 16, 2017